Car service from Rome to Sorrento
Though there are many ways to get from Rome to Sorrento just over 165 miles. The transfer to Sorrento from Rome is quite long and maybe tiresome. If you want to see the most beautiful places then you have to consider a car service from Rome to Sorrento. You can get from Rome to Sorrento either by taking the direct route or by making a trip with a change in Naples. If you plan your trip with a commercial bus or shuttle, it will be difficult for you as this will have break journeys but you can do that by using a Rome to Sorrento Transfer from Positano limo Service. At Positano limo Service, our driver can drive you straight to Sorrento or Amalfi coast or make stoppages during the journey which is just as per your choice.
Sorrento is a resort city which is extremely popular among sea, the unusual flora, and the healthful clean air, architectural sightseeing’s. Are you traveling to Rome and want to get to Sorrento comfortably and safely?
You have to choose Rome To Sorrento Transfer plan, which we can customize for you. If you want a stopover in Monte Cassino, Capua, Pompeii we can accommodate your request.
Enjoy hassle-free transportation from your accommodations in Rome To Sorrento with climate-controlled fleets from Naples Limo Service.
We guarantee the best price and reliable Private transportation from Rome city or Rome airport for individuals, families and small groups every day 24X7.
What we offer
- Airport Transfer to/from any city in Italy
- Local drivers to pick up and make you reach safely to the destination
- Holiday trips to the Amalfi coast and little towns and archaeological sites
- Guarantee of your comfort and safe traveling
- Best luxury vehicles with a comfortable interior
- help you plan other complimentary trips that save time and money
- Freehand Shopping during your car transfer
- Airport Meet and Greet Service and door to door transfers
Rome To Sorrento private transfer
The little town of Sorrento is surrounded by craggy cliffs that rise 55 meters above the sea. Driving through the grooves, beaches and old streets will be like your dream come true. There are many reasons why you should not leave Sorrento without a taste of the seafood, walk through the lemon groves, or take a long ride on the coast.
While in Rome, visit Sorrento with a Car service from Rome to Sorrento; here are some best vacation features why you must visit Sorrento from Rome;
- visit Wood Museum The Museo della Tarsia Lignea
- see the archaeological finds, paintings, etc
- fashionable shops and boutiques at Corso Italia
- Bay of Naples and Vesuvio views at Villa Comunale
- Marina Grande - Sorrento's fishing villages
We provide both one way and round trip packages for the Following Cities:
- Car service from Rome to Amalfi coast
- Car service from Rome to Positano
- Car service from Rome to Ravello
- Car service from Rome to Sorrento
- Car service from Rome to Naples
- Car service from Rome to Capri
- Car service from Rome to Praiano
- Car service from Naples to Matera
- Car service from Naples airport to Ravello
- Car service from Naples to Positano
- Car service from Naples to Praiano
- Car service from Naples airport to Positano
- car service from Positano to Matera
- Car service from Naples train station to Sorrento
Each Section should have a call to action to the Quote Section – Which should Trip Type (one-way/2ways), pickup location list, drop location list, Date of Booking and Number of passengers, Price, and Checkout
Is it easy to drive from Rome to Sorrento?
Yes, the driving distance between Rome and Sorrento is 262 km. It takes approximately two hours and fifty-three minutes to drive from Rome to Sorrento.
Where should I stop between Rome and Sorrento?
Naples, Pompeii, Tivoli, Forio, Gaeta, Capri, Benevento, Cassino, Latina, and Caserta are the most popular stops between Rome and Sorrento. Naples is 2 hours from Rome and less than an hour from Sorrento.
Use the form below if you wish to make a reservation. You will pay directly to the driver at the end of the chosen service by card or cash. For online reservations we are working on it, we apologize for the inconvenience!